Asiye Usta, MA has worked in various pyschotherapy clinics as a psychologist and psychotherapist in İstanbul. In 2015, with a sudden twist of faith, she made the decision to move to Bodrum. After working in a private clinic for a year, she moved onto pursue her long term dream of establishing her own private practice, CBT Psikoloji in August 2016.
From its onset, she aspires to make CBT Psikoloji, an all-inclusive mental health service provider and is moving in that direction step by step.
In 2018, she joined forces with Aslı Seyithanoğlu, MA who has received her Psychology Masters Degree from one of the highly acclaimed graduate programs in the US and moved on to specialize in all issues pertaining to Couples at all stages of their relationship.
(*Please click the related names for the education and trainings)
CBT Psikoloji holds professional Mental Health Ethical Guidelines and Principles above everything and offers services only within their areas of expertise which they have specific training for. Outside their expertise area, they collaborate with mental health professionals and psychiatrists in the Region who hold similar ethical guidelines.
Every aspect of your care is coordinated here at CBT Psikoloji where a team of experts work together to provide exactly the care you need.
Our focus areas of expertise include:
- Cognitive Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Couples & Marriage Therapy (with individuals and couples)
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bereavement & Grieving
- Bipolar & Related Disorders
- Conflict Management
- Cross-Cultural Adaptation & Issues
- Discernment Counseling (Deciding whether to stay or to proceed to Divorce)
- Divorce Process Counseling
- Eating Disorders (Bulimia, Anerexia, Obesity)
- Interpersonal Relations & Communication Problems
- Infidelity and Extramarital Affairs
- Life Transitions
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Mediation with High-Conflict Couples
- Mood Dysregulation
- Obsessive Compulsive & Related Disorders
- Parent Coordination for High-Conflict Divorces
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personality Disorders
- Pre-Marital Counseling
- Psychological Support to Patients w/chronic diseases & their relatives
- Sexual issues with Couples
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Communication Disorder
- Substance-related Addictive Disorders