Asiye USTA,M.A.– Psychologist & Psychotherapist
Asiye Usta, MA has worked in various pyschotherapy clinics asa psychologist and psychotherapist in İstanbul. In 2015, with a sudden twist of faith, she made the decision to move to Bodrum. After working in a private clinic for a year, she moved onto pursue her long term dream of establishing her own private practice, CBT Psikoloji in August 2016.
From its onset, she aspires to make CBT Psikoloji, an all-inclusive mental health service provider and is moving in that direction step by step.
CBT Psikoloji holds professional Mental Health Ethical Guidelines and Principles above everything and offers services only within their areas of expertise which they have specific training for. Outside their expertise area, they collaborate with mental health professionals and psychiatrists in the Region who hold similar ethical guidelines.
Every aspect of your care is coordinated here at CBT Psikoloji where a team of experts work together to provide exactly the care you need.
Our focus areas of expertise include:
- Cognitive Therapy
- Schema Therapy
- EMDR Therapy
- Anger Management
- Anxiety Disorders
- Bereavement & Grieving
- Bipolar & Related Disorders
- Conflict Management
- Cross-Cultural Adaptation & Issues
- Eating Disorders (Bulimia, Anerexia, Obesity)
- Interpersonal Relations & Communication Problems
- Life Transitions
- Major Depressive Disorder
- Mood Dysregulation
- Obsessive Compulsive & Related Disorders
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Personality Disorders
- Psychological Support to Patients w/chronic diseases & their relatives
- Sleep Disorders
- Social Communication Disorder
- Substance-related Addictive Disorders